Friday, April 30, 2010

American Behcet's Disease Association 2010 conference

I had the pleasure of speaking at the ABDA 2010 conference. In addition to speaking, Sharon, my wife, and I attended all 3 days to listen to the other speakers and learn from their knowledge and experience.

There have been many advances in the research, study and treatment of Behcet's disease since we attended the last ABDA conference in 2007. There will be a survey posted soon on the Behcets.com website regarding dental concerns in Behcet's.

At the conference there were patients and physicians. Trying to address both audiences presented a challenge for me that left me feeling that my message to both was diluted. The ABDA Board said that they will put an article I write in their next newsletter. In that way I will be able to better address the things that I feel are important for each.

At the conference, the informal poll taken showed approximately 30% of the patients present having root canals done that the patient's dentist had a hard time explaining why the tooth was dead. In conversations at the conference, many spoke to me of this kind of problem happening. One shared that they had 24 root canals and 4 teeth extracted. I looked back at things that I wrote at the 2007 conference. A similar informal poll at that time yielded approximately 20 % showing this symptom. It is significant enough to merit research into this area.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you went to the conference. I'm sure the info you presented helped a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete